Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Countdown 2000

Nobody Else But You sung by Better Midler was the theme song for the short-lived sitcom Bette, and also appeared on the "Bette" CD released in 2000.

Why do I like it? I love TV show theme songs - most shows these days do not have one, and that's a shame. Imagine Gilligan's Island, Laverne & Shirley, or The Brady Bunch without their songs! And I also love Bette Midler, one of the funniest women in the world, and a fine vocalist as well.

About my version - Truth be told, I had a long day and did this in one take and no practice at all. It's not too bad, actually. There's a few weird notes but it's a cute song and I'd be up for doing it again. 6 out of 10.



Tomorrow- No idea! I've done songs by all the artists on my list for today previously in the countdown, so either I need to find a new song or I will be repeating someone. Suggest away!



No comments:

Post a Comment