Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Countdown 2010

I downloaded Rolling In The Deep as a free iTunes Discovery Download near the end of December 2010, so it counts, even though it reached the pinnacle of the charts in 2011. Don't argue!

I've written about this song before, but to sum it up - It's one of the best songs I've heard in a decade or more. Even with the constant radio play, I'm not tired of it. Also, it's the opening song on the best album of the year. 

Why do I like it? It's a mix of every genre I like, and Adele herself is such a breath of fresh air. YouTube a few interviews if you haven't seen any - she's as delightful in person as she is on record. 

About my version - Today was crazy busy, so it's a one-take day! It came out pretty good, given those circumstances, and I will probably sing it again sometime, even though it's not the best fit. 7 of out 10.



Tomorrow - The end is in sight! One and done...


No comments:

Post a Comment