Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Countdown 2005

When You Tell Me That You Love Me was originally performed by Diana Ross in the early 1990's, and has been covered by other artists such as Westlife and Dolly Parton. In 2005, the American Idol Finalists did a version as well.

Why do I like it? This is one of my favorite Diana Ross songs and is perhaps one of her strongest vocal performances from the past 20 years of her career.

About my version - This was really enjoyable to sing! The lyrics are somewhat saccharine, something you notice more when actually singing them as compared to listening to a recording. I probably would not sing this again, but I do like my rendition. 7 out of 10.


Tomorrow - The choices are all over the place! But there will be no rapping ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment